Resolution Run

When I woke up on New Years Day, I didn't have any plans for the morning.  Then, I got a text from a friend that said "Come do the Resolution Run, you know you want to".  So, I got the kids in gear, and we got to the race in time to register myself for the run, and my daughter for the kids run.  It was beautiful weather, the crowd was in high spirits, and running around Magnesun Park was gorgeous, and best of all.......flat.  I PR'd, and there was CHILI at the end.  I didn't do the Polar Plunge, but hold me to this.......I WILL DO IT NEXT YEAR!

My daughter loved the kids' run, as you can tell from the above picture.  It really was a fun family event.  It made me think of how important it is to start your year off right.  I started mine out running fast, and hanging out with my family.  Perfect.  How did you start your year off right?

No comments:

Post a Comment